Do you have experience working in music education?
- Big Noise Torry is looking for cover musicians on an ongoing basis.
- Cover Musicians enable us to continue our core delivery when Musicians are on leave or are unwell. They also called on to help in the build up to important events when we need extra support to fully prepare the children.
- Big Noise Torry currently works with 522 children in Tullos and Walker Road Schools, with an age range from babies to Primary 5. Our early strings programme is currently running for children from Primary 2 – Primary 4, where children are learning the violin, viola, cello or double bass. We run musicianship classes for all age groups, and currently have 2 orchestras rehearsing weekly.
- If you are interested in finding out more, or would like information on how to apply please contact Coralie Usmani, Senior Musician, on 01224 974707 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
More about Big Noise
- Sistema Scotland’s pioneering programme drew its initial inspiration from El Sistema in Venezuela and our vision is to transform lives with music. We deliver on our vision through the creation of Big Noise programmes within communities. Since its inception in 2007, the programme has grown and developed into a multi – faceted and immersive music education and social development programme which uses the orchestra as a learning community.
- Find out more at www.makeabignoise.org.uk