If you are having any issues with the website, or with your ESTA (UK) membership, or if you just have a question you’d like to ask us, please contact us via the options below. We’ll get back to you as soon as we can!
- If you are having any problems logging in, or with the website in general, please email email@example.com
- It’s worth noting that your username for logging in is usually either your name or your membership number 🙂
- The password reset option will email to the address we have on file, so always keep your email up to date with us!
- For any other queries please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please include as much detail as possible in your email so that we can help you as quickly and efficiently as possible
- If your query is very urgent you can phone Steve Bingham, our Editor and Membership Secretary, on +44 (0)7943 829011
- This is for urgent queries only and Steve cannot guarantee to answer the phone immediately as he may be in a rehearsal, concert or meeting
- If you do not get an answer straight away please feel free to leave a message and Steve will respond as soon as possible